Membership is obtained by being sponsored by three current members.
If you are interested in becoming a member and would like more information or would like to
come as a guest, please contact:
Ed Ochoa - Commodore, Boat Club - 217/442-4021
Marilyn Tucker -
Membership Chairman - 217/442-4021
Thank you for considering membership in the Danville Boat Club. As a prospective new
member, we would like you to take a few minutes and carefully read the
following information so you are aware of the responsibilities placed on you as
1. Please remember to have your application signed by your
sponsor (proposer) and two seconders. A fee of $100.00 must accompany your
application. Your application and $100.00 fee must be sent to Marilyn Tucker,
c/o Danville Boat Club, PO Box 1122, Danville, IL 61834-1122 or give to the Club
2. Your application will be reviewed at the next scheduled
meeting of the Board of Directors. If your application is accepted, you will be
placed at the bottom of the 2nd waiting list as a prospective member.
3. The 1st waiting list will be limited to 10 pre-approved applicants. These
people will be moved into regular membership upon the first available opening.
To move to the 1st waiting list, the Board takes into consideration your
attendance and participation at club events.
4. When your name is placed on the 2nd waiting list, you are invited and expected to use
the club as guest of the commodore. You will also be assigned to a party committee and
expected to participate in the planning and preparation of that party.
5. For Up-to-date pricing, press the "Membership Pricing" Button above.
Prospective members on the 1st and 2nd waiting lists are required to pay $150.00 maintenance
dues to be paid October 1 of each year.
6. Remember-PARTICIPATION EQUALS